Supposedly we don’t know what’s missing until it’s gone, but a lot of times we let go of someone or something and don’t realize we’re lacking anything at all. We fill up the recently-vacated space with new people and activities and truly believe all is well, and maybe it is…for a while. But over time, a general malaise and lethargy develops. We don’t quite know what’s wrong, but something is most-definitely off. We switch up our routines, doing more of this and less of that. Unfortunately nothing seems to work. But then by fate, chance, or desperation, we experience what or who we let go and know…this has been missing.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid