Comments from others shape most of our actions. We learn from an early age what is acceptable and what is not through verbal feedback. Sometimes we disregard and do what we feel anyway, but usually we factor in the potential responses from others before choosing our course and evaluate the reactions afterward. No feedback equates to approval, indifference, or unawareness. But this is a dangerous assumption. Whether consciously or unconsciously, all that we do is recorded by those around us. Each action is a cumulative drop in a cup. It may not cause a spill, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t observed.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid