There is no shame in asking for help or looking outside ourselves for direction. Everything is connected, so what we do impacts the world, just as what is happening in our external environment directly affects us. To expect to have all the answers to our questions and problems, not only limits what we can achieve but easily becomes narcissistic folly. But at some point, we must stop searching and trust ourselves to make critical decisions. While inspiration and guidance can be found all around us, the choice of what we do and how we respond ultimately lies solely within us.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid