Our cares, wants, and worries are all so different when we are happy. The peace we experience assuages the most excessive, and often destructive, cravings and mollifies the nagging, trivial concerns that pervade our day-to-day lives. It is not a great mystery that this is why we spend so much time searching for happiness. Even if only for a few moments, the equanimity we find when engaged and content gives us freedom and independence. We want what we have and have what we want. We no longer question and just accept and appreciate who and where we are.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid