When someone agrees with us, we feel it validates our thinking as being more true, that two minds sharing the same thought is better. What we don’t consider is that maybe we are equally as wrong or crazy as the person with whom we are enjoying synchronicity. Before we anoint ourselves as great minds thinking alike, perhaps we should look across at our harmonious partner and consider whether it is a good thing that we are aligned in our reflection and speculation. After all deriving gratification from the admiration of one’s mental acuity is a defining trait of narcissists.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid