Worrying about the future and living in the past can be exhausting and merely a means to distract ourselves from what’s really important. While there’s great value in crafting a vision of what we want our lives to be and learning from our histories, we can also become imprisoned by these uncertain potential realities and already determined past outcomes. To be truly free we must let go of both what waits ahead and what lies behind and focus on being mindful and aware and present in the moment. These are the greatest gifts we can give to ourselves and to those around us.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid