Our minds are expansive, able to adapt to a broad range of experiences. When we feel we have reached our mind’s limit, somehow, some way we always find more open space. Unfortunately this never-ending searching can also work against us. Too often we become attached to things that have happened, are happening, or could happen and forget the limitless capacity of our minds. But we must remember that these occurrences are never what they seem to be. They are just clouds or waves distracting us from the blue sky that is always up there somewhere even if we can’t see it.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid