Fear is a powerful motivator. “Stay away from this” and “Watch out for that” are both warnings we hear and use to caution others. Although well-intending, this barrage of threats can also paralyze. We become hesitant, full of angst and doubt of what might happen. Of course there will always be risk in changing our positions or taking a stand opposite of our peers or rivals. Keeping ourselves in the middle may seem like the safe move for long term longevity. The true peril, however, lies not in the actions we take, but in the choices we never make.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid