It’s so easy to focus on the people who let us down. After all, there are a lot of them out there — the ones always making promises but never following through. Dealing with continual and abundant frustration can cause us to change the way we view and interact with everyone. We spend so much time crafting our approach, believing we can find a way to manage them into better performance. Or even worse, we automatically condition ourselves to expect the worst to counteract the certain disappointment to follow. But others’ failures to respect commitments are not obstacles. They are chances for everyone else.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid