Life is tough. People, places, experiences, seemingly stack up against us, conspiring to keep us from what we are meant to do. We fight, scratch, and grind, but at every turn, someone or something is ready to foil our progress. It doesn’t matter what we do. The world is against us. But maybe as we toil in the rubble of our attenuate aspiration, we should notice what is common in all these tales of contrived sabotage. Protagonist, antagonist, or supporting character, we are in there somewhere. We may play the victim, but the only thread in all the drama is us.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid