We hear so frequently about the importance of commitment, or are critical of someone’s fear of the same. But when we too often view commitment as the initial act of pledging ourselves to someone or something. We forget that this is only the first, and maybe the easiest, step in a much longer process. It’s what happens after that really makes the difference because surrendering to a person or cause creates expectations that we’ll be there for the entire journey, not just the start. Accepting the responsibility and following through on these expectations is the real test of our mettle.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid