The new year is upon us. We’ve made our resolutions, and so far, so good. Those self-destructive decisions are behind us…so 2015. We feel a sense of growth and achievement. Maybe, just maybe, we have finally conquered the demons that were seemingly on a long-term lease with the option to buy inside us. But before we decide what we’ll repurpose the available space for, we must determine if it is truly vacant. Perhaps in our quest for self-improvement, we have merely removed ourselves from the temptation. While this is definitely a positive step, it doesn’t really evict the demons.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid