It’s difficult enough to do the “right” thing — to stay within the lines of what is expected. But to step over the lines and live with and learn from the consequences may be even tougher. When we make mistakes, our first reaction is to pull back within the lines, reverting to what is safe. By doing so we lose all the value of our wrong choices. We need to trust our curiosity and trust where it takes us. Growth and progress happen by doing more than pushing the boundaries. We actually have to step over them and experience life on the other side.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid