We all wear masks to hide our true feelings. On occasion it’s to show support for others, sometimes it’s to deceive, and others it’s simply to protect ourselves. With the latter, when what we are feeling is so strong and personal that we can’t share our real reaction, the mask shields us by insulating our vulnerability and tenderness. But this pretend face is an illusion and doesn’t change what we really feel. Only when we have the strength and courage to align our inner and outer lives will the mask dissolve, and we stop pretending.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid