The dream comes first. Then the fear. We don’t really have anything to be afraid of until we know what we really want. It’s only after the dream materializes, that our doubt, apprehension and uncertainty manifest into our deepest fears and seem to thwart the realization of our vision. What we forget is that as long as we are feeling fear, we are on the right path. Fear is not an adversary to fight against or an obstacle to overcome. It is an indication that we are close to our dreams and encouragement to remain open and keep going.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid