While our lives are very different, one common experience we share is the precious time in the morning when we transition from unconscious sleep to conscious awareness. Sometimes we want to pull the covers over our heads and retreat back into dreamy oblivion and others we fling our feet on the floor and charge off excited to tackle the challenges of the day. But, if rather than reacting to these early inclinations, we pause and consider what we are feeling, we will better understand and appreciate ourselves and the choices we have made and need to make to achieve our goals.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid