We always want to know the right words to say. We search for the perfect sentiment to express our meaning and help the people around us. Unfortunately what comes out of our mouths in those moments too often is less than ideal. In our desire to communicate our true thoughts and feelings or from the tension and pressure of the moment, we utter some pretty stupid and sometimes hurtful things. But if our intentions are pure, our meaning will come through regardless of the words. Using the wrong ones is just the first step to knowing the right ones.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid