We rely on our hands for so much. We use them to type, to congratulate, to direct, to pray, to pull, to push, to protect, to feed, and most of all to hold and help one another. Whether we are giving someone a hand, offering a helping hand, or handing it to someone, our hands are symbols of utility, strength, and compassion. We focus so much on what ours do for us, we forget their greatest gifts are when we surrender and pledge them to one another. When we remember the best times of our lives, our hands are holding others and never empty.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid