We all strive to work smarter and not just harder. Unfortunately it’s not always clear how to do that because we don’t know what we don’t know. But we figure out pretty quickly that quality is more important than quantity, so to work smarter, we need to improve the quality of what we’re doing. The easiest way to do that is to reduce or eliminate what we shouldn’t be doing. Whether we like to admit it or not, we know exactly what that is. We just have to have the awareness and discipline to resist the temptation and do it.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid