Our ambition and desire to succeed propel us through difficult and trying situations. We don’t allow ourselves to get weighed down by adverse outcomes and stay focused on our long term goals. Unfortunately this same enthusiasm and passion often land and keep us in negative situations that we struggle to get out of even though we know we should. We end up competing and obsessing about winning rather than being committed to our own healthiness and helping those around us. Sometimes the best move is to let go and extricate ourselves from toxic environments and put ourselves in games worth winning.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid