We want space — to be free and encumbered — to pursue whatever we want and become whomever we desire. But the experience is rife with change, uncertainty, and never-ending challenge. A moment of clarity and achievement quickly becomes despair and failure before we even have time to appreciate what has happened. It is this oscillation between aimless wandering and firm grounding that produces the sense of self we seek. We must rest in all experiences and learn what they have to teach us. In an instant, they’ll be gone, and the chains of responsibility will become our wings of freedom.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid