Guilt is wasted emotion. It’s understandable to feel bad when unfortunate situations unfold or when our actions unintentionally hurt another. But when those pangs of remorse well up inside us, and we start wishing we had never made the choices we did, we must remind ourselves that we did so in full control of our faculties. That doesn’t mean we’re justifying our decisions as correct. It’s merely saying we’re taking responsibility and recognizing our current reality is the one we’re meant to be living. Taking chances, trusting our instincts, following our passion creates the world we really want, and deserve.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid