If you’re looking for an event to recharge after the weekend and jump start your week, come out to Stories – Books & Cafe in LA at 1716 West Sunset Blvd on Monday, September 30th at 7:30. Appearing with James Lough, the author of the multi-faceted portrait of the iconic Chelsea Hotel, This AIN’T NO HOLIDAY INN: Down and Out at the Chelsea Hotel 1980-1995, Cooper will drill down beneath the superficial exterior of Outside In and provide a deeper look at the elements that make up his modern parable of excess and instant gratification. Break free from the couch, grab a friend, and enjoy a unique evening of past & present, non-fiction & fiction from two different authors on the patio at Stories.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid