We all make mistakes and lament our choices, feeling pulled in this direction or roped into that situation. We convince ourselves that if we eliminate the bad influences, the poor decisions will go away. But the problems actually exist within us and are attracting other people and situations to us until we finally make the right decisions. It may not always be a conscious choice, but we end up exactly where we need to be. If our surroundings or the results are not what we expect or want, then we probably weren’t being honest with ourselves in the first place.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid
- 5 Fascinating Butterfly Facts: Soar into “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid