Finding yourself, coming of age, becoming are all descriptions of our search for identity. The last one is probably the best because it’s fluid and the most open-ended. The other two imply there’s a destination to the journey. While there are plateaus along the way where we feel a total sense of self, these are just moments and soon pass. Identity is neither found nor fabricated. It emerges from within when we have the courage to let go of who we think we are and experience the opportunities presented to us, even if that means we become the opposite.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid