How old are you? It’s one of the first questions we’re all asked and learn to answer. First with our fingers then with our adorable, sputtering speech. But as the days and years mount, it’s also one we avoid — both asking and answering. It’s a reminder of our inevitable mortality — that we are blessed with only so much time. But maybe our waning focus on age is more because we realize it really doesn’t matter. The number of years we amass is merely a counting exercise. Wisdom is the ultimate goal. That comes from living our lives to the fullest.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid