Coincidences happen too often to be random and meaningless. But reading too much into them can be dangerous as well. We have to be careful we’re not just collecting and assimilating events into the story we want to tell to justify our actions or validate our beliefs. After all we’ll never truly know what they really mean. They could simply be warnings to alter our course or encouragement to continue. But rather than obsessing about the meaning, perhaps we should merely observe their occurrence as the special happening that they are: a spark to momentarily lift the darkness around us.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid