We look forward to stepping out of our routines — vacations, holidays, visiting friends — but then lament the effect it has on our lives. Our patterns and habits become more about control than improving the quality of our lives. We convince ourselves we need to keep our lives in a state of equilibrium and try to create it by manipulating our surroundings. But life is organic and dynamic, and the harmony we seek is here one second and gone the next. Equanimity is an inner state. Learn to let go and appreciate balance, knowing it’s merely a moment between two extremes.
Order The Snail & The Butterfly Now
- Join Dougie Coop & CJ for The Snail & The Butterfly Virtual Event
- 5 Ways Inspirational Children’s Books Unlock a Child’s Potential
- Snail & Butterfly Children’s Book Giveaway: Win A Signed Copy
- Press Release: The Snail & The Butterfly Children’s Book
- Five Fascinating Mushroom Facts: Forage Through “The Snail and The Butterfly” by Dougie Coop & CJ the Kid